Saturday, March 28, 2015

ballerina birthday party ideas

I know June 4 is a ways away, but I've got a little girl chomping at the bit to be a nina (read: ballerina) on her birthday. 
And I'm all for that. 
I'm also all for doing it as cheaply as possible. 


So to pinterest I go. 
Here are some of my favorite pins that look reasonable (read: don't cost more than my wedding). 

Photo 1 of 33: Ballerina / Birthday "Prima Ballerina" | Catch My Party

Ballerina party - The Creative Mummy 

stawberries covered in white pink chocolate are a perfect treat! and you can add sprinkles!

Photo 3 of 22: Ballerina / Birthday "Grace's 5th Birthday" | Catch My Party - I want a ballerina party :) 


 

ruffled cake DIY This is one of my favorite colors.Easily put together with a Plate and broad based candle holder

And yes, I'm going to attempt that cake on my own. With this frosting
The BEST Homemade Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting Recipe




1 comment:

  1. Such a great party!! Your desserts are really mouth-watering. It reminded me of my niece’s birthday arranged at one of NYC venues. Had hired event planners for it. It was grand party on her 6th birthday. All her friends were there that made her moments memorable.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10