Monday, March 2, 2015

around here lately

This acurately captures what the snow has done to us. 
Oy with the poodles already! 
(name that show)
.....
I've been getting creative. 
Putting on my swimsuit and joining them in the bath. 
Rice play. 
Bath paints.
And movies. 
Okay, so not the most creative, but we've been getting by. 



I saw some moms talking (on Facebook) about not wanting to do sensory play because of the mess, but I've found that blankets on the ground seem to corral it pretty well. 
You can shake them off outside and sweep up the rest. 





I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about March. 
It's almost Spring!
 And the days are about to stay lighter longer. 
And the snow is (hopefully) going to melt tomorrow when the rains fall. 
I never realized how much I like grass...until it went missing for awhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10