Monday, February 16, 2015

this girl

You guys, this girl 
makes me swoon.
My heart is ::full:: to the brim with love for her. 

The other day, she looked so much older to me, and it made me instantly nostalgic for little Vivi. 
Instead of wallowing in the past, I forced myself to focus on the rad ways her personality has begun shining through. 


I had no idea when she was little how spunky, funny, creative, and caring she'd be. 
She calls herself: Vivi Ruth Sunshine. 
And you guys her smile can light up the 
darkest rooms.

And then I got excited to watch what God has planned for this little one. 

No one could have ever told me how complete being her mom would make me feel.
Be prepared for 5,000 adorable pictures to follow because I can't pick just one... 


This little one is my sunshine and I'm in love with watching her grow.
................
every good and perfect gift is from above
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10