Friday, January 2, 2015

word of the year: joy

I can't stop thinking about the word I purposed for this year: JOY.

You guys, I bought wrinkle cream the other day because I noticed frown line...NOT smile lines. It's time to correct that in more way than one!

I spent a few minutes last night thinking on joy and decided to see if I could look at it from different angles.

The thesaurus did not disappoint. 

found here

I'm really excited to dig deeper into "festivity", "hilarity", and "solace".

Have you chosen a word this year?
If you're new to the idea of purposing a word for the year, check out Ali Edwards here for her One Little Word project.
Here's the video.


even better though is Jennie Allen's free 2015 Dream Guide.
found here

If you're not familiar with Jennie Allen run with your little fingers over to her site and find out more. Her book Restless spoke to me at the exact right time and in the exact right way. God used it to change me in 2014.

AND she's the visionary behind IF conferences this February. 

Anywho, she's offering a free digital download of her 2015 dream book.
2015 Dream Guide
found here
It's a great way to gather your thoughts about 2014 and think about where your 2015 is going to go. 

******
enJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10