Tuesday, January 13, 2015

recipe 2/ roast chicken with lemon and rosemary potatoes

I'm super excited to share this recipe with you because these instructions
are completely rad.
.....
Oh, Mr. Naked Chef.
You tried (really hard) to bring healthy foods to West Virginia schools.
You named your girls after flowers 
(Poppy and Daisy).
And your British accent is super charming.

aside_jamies-vision

I knew that at least one of my 52 new recipes this year would have to come from Jamie Oliver. 
This week's roast chicken with lemon and rosemary potatoes had me at 

"stab the lemon 10 times".

What a fun time I had creating this super easy, but delicious Sabbath dinner for the family.
You can find the recipe here.
picture from here

Gather your ingredients.



Read through the conversationally written directions, maybe crack open a bottle of wine, turn on a podcast and get cooking!








I had such a fun time reading through this book
 USA Jamie's Dinners CROPPED
I'm pretty sure (100%) I'll use it during this challenge again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10