Thursday, January 1, 2015

dive in...the water's fine


Years and years ago, decades really, I had a pink, Sony cassette player with a microphone.
And dear readers you'll probably not be surprised to know I made tapes.
Lots of tapes.
I sang Girl Scout camp songs.
I talked about life.
I talked about boys.
I pretended to give the nightly news.

It always made me smile.
Blogging is similar, but lately I've been missing the added interaction. 

So here's the thing. 
Tonight I started googling: "how to create a youtube video"
One of my many goals- and I keep many (daily, monthly and annual) is to add a vlog component to this site. 
Sometimes it'd just be easier to talk than to write, and it's a fabulous new challenge with LOTS of fears to overcome.
There's a lot less anonymity to a vlog (By the way, that stands for video blog, mom). 
And it may be a huge flop. 

But I'm going to give it a try. 
My fave blogger Elise over here had this on her blog 

fabulously found here

and I couldn't help but smile.

I could think of a million reasons to hold off on trying my hand at a vlog component to my little ole blog, but I'm going to just start.
I could wait for perfection, but that's never really been my style. 
I'm going to jump right in* and try my hand at it. 
..................................

*Soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10