Monday, December 29, 2014

on the brink

I don't know about you, but I love, love, LOVE the end of a year and the beginning of a new one. 
It gets me every time. 
I look back and I look ahead. 
I get excited about goal setting and project planning.
I am a sucker for a new calendar/planner.
I'm itching to get going...so I am.

Today, I'm going to get our Christmas decor packed away and find a crisp, clean page in my notebook to start my plans.
Not everything will happen. 
Things unplanned will occur, and some goals will be accomplished. 

Last year, I chose "love" as my word for the year. You can read more about it here. And thinking back on all the love makes me smile a bit. 
Love really is all around. 

The word for 2015 is 

This is what I felt being with you, just spending time with you, and wanted to just bring to you every day of your life.
Do you see the theme here?

But the fruits of the Spirit is love, JOY, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 
Galatians 5: 22, 23

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

Hand Drawn Poster - "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength"
here



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10