Thursday, December 4, 2014

diy yarn art wall hanging

On a bit of a whim, I painted beige stripes on one wall in our living room. 

 I am completely in love with them. They read beige and they read greige. 
I had every intention of making an oversized piece of art for the space. 
Like some of these from my pinterest page. 
Enzo Mari poster



link is broken in pinterest

found here
Blow up photos from your travels as oversized art in your home - from A PIECE of TOAST - A Really Big Way
found here

and my favorite

found here

Unfortunately, none of those options were within my operating budget and or current skill set

Then I found this tutorial from Little Miss Momma.


As soon as I saw this, I knew I could use it as a jumping off point for the wall.
I headed to the craft store with kids in tow.
Using four colors of yarn, a branch from a tree in our front yard, and an hour or so...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10