Sunday, October 12, 2014

fall fun

If you're new here, you may not know that our life has been a busy one. 
The silence on this blog has been a good thing. It's meant that I've been digging in and getting the work of unpacking and settling in our little ones my best effort. 
September came and went and with it brought the winds of change and roots of growth. 

This no longer feels like "the new house" it feels like home.
And our life is pretty grand. 

Soon, I hope to get back into the swing of this whole blogging thing. 
My computer bit the dust in a dramatic crash to the ground 
(psa: don't use the arm of your couch as a laptop table...it isn't) 
so I've stepped back from the blogging world.

Until I give in and buy a new laptop, my blogging will be intermittent at best.
Don't worry mom, you can still find the grandbaby pictures on my instagram account- see the top bar for a direct link. 

Later, yo.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! That was a tough break. I mean, accidents do occur, but it's sad that what happened to your computer got decimated in that way. Well, at least it's a fine excuse for you to get a new and far better one, or if it's still possible, then maybe you can somehow redeem it too. All the best!

    Cordia Remsen @ RB's Computer Service

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10