Wednesday, August 6, 2014

doh!

I was just searching online for daily schedules for kids.
I'm thinking my wee ones need (LOTS) more structure to help us get back into the swing of things.

I like this schedule because it doesn't list times.
Daily schedule for summer to post on fridge - magnets glued to the backs of poster board strips.
thrivinghomeblog.com

I'll probably use that format, but that's not what prompted this post...
Enter this picture
Summer Schedule Printables- print out and put on refrigerator to help organize your summer days!
http://www.icanteachmychild.com/printable-summer-schedule/

If you look closely at their 8:30 am activity you'll see my "I can't believe I forgot that" moment.
::table time::

I used to use this ALL THE TIME as a means to calm down my little man way back when. 

 and here

Both of those pictures made my heart start to race. 
I can hear the silence.
 I can see the concentration, and I can remember the good times. 

Oh man, I just studied this picture closer and remembered the whole system.
I had labeled containers with all the items needed. 
I rotated the items as appropriate to keep the toys fresh and geared to both ages.

I have NO idea where all that stuff is, but I'm going to fake it until I make it 
(aka find the materials again).

Tomorrow...table time will begin again!
What do you use for time management with little ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10