Monday, April 28, 2014

just ::start::

I go through spurts of creativity.
It comes and goes for me. 
But I've learned through the years that when it comes it's best to sit down and do something about it...stat.
Even if it's late.
And you really should be doing other things.
It's my way of letting go.
Of clearing out my mind.
Of relaxing.
Of finding a moment of pride..."I created that!"
And I figure it's better than sitting down with a tub of ice cream watching a romantic comedy.
>>.<<
These are the things my mind wanders to...
blogging
bow making
 and very, very soon stamp carving 
(I have all the supplies just need to carve out the time and finalize the ideas before I begin).




find your outlets
use them
and smile

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! Keep your creative juices flowing, Sarah-----great stress reducer ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10