Tuesday, March 11, 2014

easy homemade coffee creamer

I heart coffee.
Enough that we have a dedicated coffee bar in our nook.
So, when I found this pin for homemade coffee creamer from shugary sweets, I quickly added it to my foods for a non-foodie board and got to work.
French Vanilla Coffee Creamer, made at home using only 3 ingredients!

It tastes like melted ice cream (aka HEAVEN in a jar).
mix together the following or variations of the following...you can't mess it up:
1 can of fat free sweetened condensed milk 
(I used regular)
1.5 cups of skim milk 
(I did not measure this and used 2%)
2 tsp. vanilla extract 
(I used 2 tablespoons...loved)
Three ingredients, super easy, no more crazy chemicals. It's the reason I'm looking forward to my evening coffee right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10