Tuesday, January 14, 2014

when you can't pull the trigger

We just finished painting Vivi's room.
Minus the closet.
I'm madly in love with this bird wallpaper by Julia Rothman, 
but I can't justify adding it after we painted.
It's also crazy expensive.
That and I'm also obsessed about adding some polka dots to Vivi's walls.
The two don't mix.
1.14studiokitchen-2
ashleyannphotography.com
viv's room
decorpad.com

Enter the always wonderful Spoonflower
Where fabric options like these make my inspiration photos a reality with a similar look and feel for a window treatment. 
And for a fraction of the cost.
win, win

Take Flight, Playful Summer fabric by sparrowsong on Spoonflower - custom fabric

In the Clouds, Turquoise and Tangerine fabric by sparrowsong on Spoonflower - custom fabric

Take Flight, in Overcast Calm fabric by sparrowsong on Spoonflower - custom fabric


1 comment:

  1. You know I'm partial to birdies! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10