Tuesday, December 3, 2013

wanna play a game of boggle?

boggled minds that is. 
This is a doozy of a post...if you make it to the end you get a Butterfinger.
Not really, but wouldn't that be great?
...........................
1. Right now I feel like my mind is functioning like pinterest.
lots of pins
fun stuff even
But there's soooooo many thoughts, 
goals, 
dreams, 
to-dos, 
and memories to make 
that I'm not feeling like I'm succeeding at any one thing. 
..............
2. Do you feel creative?
When I was younger, I never would have categorized myself as creative.
But I was too busy creating collages, recording songs, painting and being creative to notice that 
it was inside me.
As an adult I go through dry spells.
There's something about the busyness of life that gets in the way.
via
But then it happens, I get an uncontrollable urge to create.
to make something
anything
new 
beautiful
me
I try to show a part of who I am or what I'm thinking in something new.
.....................
3. I feel like writing my love story with D
because I love, love, love a good love story and am smitten with this one and this one.
I'm stuck on page one, word one. Eeek!
..................
4. I am itching to get into our new house, and I'm even looking forward to packing.
Half of that story is true and half of it is false.
But that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
via
...................
5. I feel a great responsibility to teach my kids the real meaning of Christmas and encourage them to say Happy Holidays. 
...................
6. Today is kinda cold in California. The highs are in the 50's. Brrr.
...................
7. I'm going to let my hair grow again because I have an irrational fear of finding a new stylist. 
...................
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10