Tuesday, December 31, 2013

auld lang syne

Our internet hasn't been switched from the rental to our house yet so my internet capabilities are limited to the smart phone (that I upgraded to a few weeks ago).
With that said, I felt compelled to put out one final post for the year.
Last New Years Eve if someone had said that I would be living in a mid century modern house in Oakdale, California... I would have laughed.
I never saw this path coming, but I'm excited about the journey.

I have big dreams and hopes for 2014. 
Some of them I have mentioned here and some are still swimming in the safety of my heart.

The thing about resolutions we write this time of the year is that deep down we have hope that we will be better...our best.
Let's go for it.
Let's be more through the strength we can find when we walk with the Lord.
And along that journey let's share love with others.
Bringing them alongside.

"While we breathe,  we hope. "
-President Barack Obama





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10