Thursday, November 7, 2013

wacky, pregnant combos

lime popcorn
Don't judge until you try it.
And no, I'm not pregnant.
But doesn't this seem like something a woman well into pregnancy would ask her super, sweet husband to whip up in the middle of the night?
I may have to remember this for next time. 
I never craved anything fun like this before.
 Just lots of ice cold milk, and gummy bears. 
But that's a different story for a different day.
...................
You can buy this 
It's surprisingly good.
Reminds me of the hint of lime tortilla chips.
Or you can make your own.
It's really complicated.
Cut up a lime, and squeeze it over freshly popped popcorn.

 The warm, melted butter and lime together are amazing.
Did the kids like it, you ask? 
Ummm...hmmm. 
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure they actually got to try any of mama's super duper popcorn. 
Maybe I'll share a bite or two next time. 
Or maybe not. 



1 comment:

01 09 10