Monday, November 18, 2013

not what I expected...

Do you have a little one that does not follow your plans?
You plan for A and they swerve willfully towards plan B.
Vivi is that kid for this mama. 
She's constantly taking me by surprise.
>>>>>>.<<<<<<
I thought we'd "graduate" from crayons to markers.
I was starting to wonder when she'd stop eating the crayons.
Now I know...she really only wants markers.
And she's really good with them. 


On the table
Ugh.
It's giving me a headache just to see it.
See that look on that blurry face.
She knows she's not supposed to be up there.

I find myself constantly reminding myself that God gave this spirited, strong willed little one to me
She doesn't always do what I expect, but God knows.
And he still chose me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10