Tuesday, November 12, 2013

fall perfection in seattle

Seattle and its surrounding towns were gorgeous.
I couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it all was.
The leaves, the evergreens, and the Puget Sound.
It was perfect.
Before we went, I asked for suggestions on what to do in Seattle.
I did some research and here's where we landed.
Pike Place Market
Giant Ferris Wheel
Everette, WA
::family nap in the car at park::
Legion Memorial Park
Spontaneous Ferry Ride to Clinton, WA
Dinner in Mukilteo
Woodland Park Zoo with family
::family nap in car at hotel parking lot::
Dinner with Family
Out to Post Alley with Nicole and Ray
Ferry Ride to Clinton and Exploring Whidbey Island
::family nap in car at South Whidbey Island State Park::
Hike at State Park

Did I mention that I loved, loved, LOVED the city and its surroundings?
Did you notice the daily family naps in cars?
We seriously needed them. Real bad.
As in I was already planning a return trip while we were there.
These are just a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10