Thursday, November 14, 2013

digging deep with Anne

Just call me Mary Anne. 

This week has been a doozy.
A real one.
I received some news on Monday that rocked my world.

Tuesday something after work rocked it again. 

On the drive into work this morning, after little sleep, I caught myself thinking
 "Don't bad things come in sets of 3?"
 I literally said out loud, while driving "That's bogus and I don't accept it."
Then I got to work and got some more frustrating news. 

So, here's the deal: 
My hope is in the Lord.
For real.
Where does my strength come from? 

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. 
Psalm 28:7

Here's where I'm at right now:
Please join me in prayer for the Alsey and Gregory families. 
We need your prayers, and greatly appreciate them. 
Take a few minutes to praise the Lord for what He has provided.
Love on your loved ones extra this week.
Cut others slack when possible.
Forgive just as Christ has forgiven us. 
Do not allow anger with others to rule your life.

So, here's the Anne I'll channel for tomorrow:

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” 
― L.M. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10