Thursday, November 21, 2013

answered prayers

Jacob got to go home today. 
He's been in a hospital burn unit.
I haven't wanted to talk about it here...because it's not really my story to tell.
But I think it's safe to say that we are all THRILLED that he's doing better.
Seriously, THRILLED.
He's home and mom and dad will be with him tomorrow.
This sister's heart is relieved.
He still has recovery ahead of him, but at least it's not in a hospital. 
Dean painted a rainbow the other night. 
And of course, it reminded me of God's promises. 


Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10