Tuesday, October 8, 2013

challenge: embrace the camera

One of my daily reads is Ashley Ann.
I began following her during the adoption process of her Little One from China.
She is a photographer. 

She is fresh and her chaotic life with 5 little kids looks like it doesn't involve flies. 
For real, that's all it takes for me these days to think they've got it all figured out.

*Sidenote: I got my face stuck to some fly paper this morning. And, yes, there were dead flies on it. And, yes, I screamed. And, my little hero asked "Are you okay, mommy?". Yep, I'm swell. 

Anywho, back to the purpose of this post. 
I'm participating in a week long challenge for mamas to embrace the camera. 
Here's her post about the challenge
Monday: SMILES (get in front of the camera and capture a smile!)
Tuesday: MAKING MEMORIES (a picture that involves you enjoying an activity with your loved one)
Tomorrow’s prompt is: EVERYDAY MOMENT (you doing something that is a routine part of your days)



1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful! And REAL! Embrace the realness, that makes the sweetest memories. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10