Sunday, August 18, 2013

surfs up

When D and I were first dating I remember distinctly asking him if he went to the beach every week...because you know that's what I thought all people that live in CA do. 
I remember being shocked when he said (nonchalantly) that he went every now and then, but not very often. 
I told him if I lived there I'd go all the time. 

This weekend we went to the beach. 
Santa Cruz to be exact and then up for a dinner in Half Moon Bay.
What a fun, relaxed, and messy day it was!

I have lots to learn about the Pacific. The marine layer, the cold water, the pyrite, the kelp, sea lions, huge cliffs, etc. 
It's a lot for this Atlantic Ocean gal!

This was our first trip to the beach with Dean and Vivian. Their first time with the ocean.
It was a hit!












1 comment:

  1. Looks like the beach was a great hit and everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10