Wednesday, June 12, 2013

::family verse::

I'm nostalgic.
I like to "make memories".
Dates, getting engaged, being newlyweds, bringing babies home, holidays, birthdays, potty training, sleepless nights, parties, and the list goes on
All of those sweet memories have been made in our home.
Our babies won't remember it.
It can make me feel incredibly sad if I dwell on the idea.
Needless to say, I've been taking tons of pictures and D has encouraged me with the reminder that we'll make new memories wherever we go.
And we'll get to tell our babies about the adventures we had...the growing up we did in this home.

Last week our sermon was about the eternality of God. 
It was a message we desperately needed (I'll post a link as soon as it's available online!). 




As we look at selling our current house and buying a new home,
 His word point us to the truth: 
our true home sweet home is in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10