Sunday, December 26, 2010

::two heads are better than one::

Yesterday was Christmas and I've got to say, having a baby made it fun in a new way. Please pardon the rhyme.
It's true though.


*************************
This post has been a long time coming.


Why?


Well because my other camera decided to begin a slow, painful death the moment he heard I was going to start blogging again.


Good news...my clever husband got us (me) a new camera for Christmas!
Lucky you.


**************************
I always take a few minutes to reflect on lessons learned at the end of the year. I try not to set too many resolutions, but I do always look back as a way to try to improve what's ahead.


In the next few days I'll be doing a post about that!
**********************


In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with a pic of my favorite little man...
Okay so maybe it's not his cutest face (in fact, he's looking a little blinded by the flash), but those little fat rolls on his arms make me swoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10