Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful...to have a minute to myself

Both of my men are sound asleep, and while I might regret this later (especially if Dean decides not to sleep once I'm tired) I thought I'd sneak in a quick blog post before trying to catch some shut-eye.

Things on my mind:
swaddling has saved my life
I'm looking forward to a rainy day tomorrow
Dustin and I are taking Dean in to his office/my workplace tomorrow
my brother is in town for the holiday!
homemade cookies are always best
Dean and I went for a neighborhood walk today- the exercise begins!

I MUST post some pictures tomorrow- because let's be honest...who reads a blog that is short on pictures

I really should head to bed. Dean's next feeding will probably be in about an hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10