Saturday, November 13, 2010

sleeping baby update...because I need to tell someone and tag you're it!

Full disclosure: A current picture of the blogging/baby situation. Dustin moved all of the mess that was in the kitchen into our den/guest room because we had company coming over. Yes, that's my baby snuggled in near a fishing pole, on a pillow with no pillow case, and under a Liz Claiborne sweater because I was too lazy to go find a baby blanket. Even with all the imperfections (aka: crazy mess surrounding him) doesn't he look sweet?

I spared you the screaming baby pictures. You're welcome.


Here's the next step: getting my sleeping boy upstairs to his bassinet without waking him.

Last time, it failed...miserably.

You know how you lay the baby down, tuck them in, and crawl into bed all while holding your breath- you moms and dads out there know what I'm talking about. You listen for any stirring, you lay stiff as a board, you pray fervently that the baby will not wake, and you feel/hear your heart beating fast as you wait to see if it'll take.


Please, oh please let it work this time.
He's still stirring some so I'll wait a few more minutes to give it the ole college try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10